Commercial Solar Panels
- Predicted monthly productivity based on the weather events and patterns in your location from the last 30 years (also taking into consideration daylight hours during the different seasons)
- Predicted annual production in kWh (kilowatt hours)
- Predicted energy returned to Grid
- Sources of potential system loss (shading from surrounding flora or structures, irradiance, temperature, powering the inverter, frequently running air conditioning units and pumps, etc.)
- Financial savings and return on investment
Your business can benefit from advancing into the future of renewable energy. Enquire with us and we will provide a free, no obligation quote based on a site inspection and energy assessment. We provide you options, all with similar quality but different price points. After a follow-up consultation to answer any questions you may have as well as payment options, we will then have our CEC Accredited Installers complete the installation in a safe, efficient and compliant manner.
All workmanship has a lifetime guarantee, and all products are covered by manufacturer’s warranty. There are no hidden fees, no lock-in contracts, just quality work from professionals.
Need to Chat?
Free Quotes and Assessments
Site meeting to discuss energy needs and space
In house installations & sales team
Quality products & materials
Handover package & training from our staff
Process Of Installation
Call us today for a quote on your Ipswich solar installation.
Submit an enquiry to our Ipswich solar panel team and you’ll receive a free quote within 24 hours.
Once you’ve been approved we will submit your Energex Forms on the same day and book you in for installation.
Once we’ve reached the installation day we'll run through your solar panel layout and inverter location to commence our solar panel installation.
After we’ve installed your solar panels we’ll run through some training on inverter usage & monitoring.
05. Energex Meter
Your Energex meter will then be installed within 10 - 15 business days of you receiving your solar panel installation.