Just like residential solar, having a solar system for your business will aid you in the cutback of running costs as well as decreasing your carbon footprint. Utilising our solar design software, we are able to provide you with not only a roof-top or ground-mounted module design, but also provide a full report that includes data such as;
- Predicted monthly productivity based on the weather events and patterns in your location from the last 30 years (also taking into consideration daylight hours during the different seasons)
- Predicted annual production in kWh (kilowatt hours)
- Predicted energy returned to Grid
- Sources of potential system loss (shading from surrounding flora or structures, irradiance, temperature, powering the inverter, frequently running air conditioning units and pumps, etc.)
- Financial savings and return on investment
Your business can benefit from advancing into the future of renewable energy. Enquire with us and we will provide a free, no obligation quote based on a site inspection and energy assessment. We provide you options, all with similar quality but different price points. After a follow-up consultation to answer any questions you may have as well as payment options, we will then have our CEC Accredited Installers complete the installation in a safe, efficient and compliant manner.
All workmanship has a lifetime guarantee, and all products are covered by manufacturer’s warranty. There are no hidden fees, no lock-in contracts, just quality work from professionals.